There were times when you needed experts to setup your website and was really a very scary job. But installing WordPress is not a big deal now-a-days. It’s a very simple process.
Just choose your web hosting service, install wordpress and done. Some hosting companies offer One-click installation of wordpress. While sometimes we need to install it manually. Websites like wpbeginner provides some spectacular articles and learning articles on wordpress
It’s also very easy to install it manually also, provided you know some basic stuffs. You can install it from your cpanel using Softaculous or Fantastico. Likewise you can also use File manager to directly put your WordPress Installation files.
I have figured out some basic steps for installing wordpress super quickly on your website:
- First thing you need to do for manual Installation of WordPress is to download WordPress setup files from wordpress. Just visit their website and download it free.
- After downloading wordpress you need to login to your websites cpanel.
- You now need to create database and user for your website. For this, navigate to database wizard and click it. Now create the database by providing database name and also create user for this database. It’s a very simple wizard and you can follow it along. You must make a very strong password for your user and keep it in secret place.
- Now give all the privileges to the user and save it.
- Now move to file manager option and click on it. Upload your wordpress setup files through upload button in File manager. It will take some time to upload the file. Remember to upload zip file only.
- After uploading all the setup files you need to extract it. Sometimes it creates a new folder and within that it keeps all the files. But it is recommended to install all files into the home directory of your website.
- If extracted in separate folder, then you need to move it to the Home folder.
- Now go to your website and you will be presented with a screen welcoming you to install wordpress.
- You need to enter all the necessary credentials and details into it and create admin for the website.
- Now your website is up and running.
Now, you can see that it’s a matter of minutes to create your website.
Please, let me know how much time you take to start your website.